Our Champagne Réserve is inspired by our Brut with the decisive difference that it has been stored for two years.
This Champagne is blended from the best vintages and is characterized by its delicate aromas of flowers, its greedy notes of fresh fruit and its beautiful suppleness.
At a temperature between 8 and 10 ° C, it is perfect as an aperitif or with a plate of asparagus, oysters or seafood.
The delicacy of the fine bubbles of this cuvée will accompany all your festive moments with care.
Due to the wine-growing and the quality of the assemblage, its storage time is estimated at 5 years.
- Premier Cru, Grande Montagne de Reims
- 4 years of yeast storage + 2 years of cellar storage
- Assemblage: 70% Pinot Noir and Meunier, 30% Chardonnay
- Vinification: 90% cuvée, refined with 10% coeur de cuvée
- Disgorging: 4 to 6 months before release