This Champagne is charaterized by a silky balance between freshness and strength and is the perfect combination of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. The woody notes will underline the complexity of this beautiful vintage.
At a temperature between 8 and 10 ° C, it is the ideal companion for your aperitif, your dishes such as fried poultry and its julienne, a Beaufort or sweet Mignardisen. Due to its aging method and the quality of the assemblage, it can be kept for an estimated 5 years.
- Premier Cru, Grande Montagne de Reims
- 5 to 6 years (yeast storage)
- Vintage wine (Millésime)
- Assemblage: 50% Pinot Noir and Meunier, 50% Chardonnay
- 20% fermentation in oak barrels
- Winemaking: 100% coeur de cuvée
- Disgorging: 4 to 6 months before release